Just did finish most parts of the issue PAXWEB-210 I was working on now for about two weeks. While I was working on this issue I have seen a lot of code. That is one of the reasons why I was able to fix quite some bugs. I also added on requested improvement PAXWEB-193. I needed this to easely add „UserRealm“ objects to the server configuration, another way of configuring the pax-web jetty server is to add a fragment containing the configuration which I personaly dislike. All of the changes can be found on github here. Go ahead and review 🙂
Hey, again there is a new version of Apache Karaf out. And again I did provide some patches:
I recently experimented with Apache Camel, especially with Camel on Karaf.
Well what can I say, It is quite amazing what kind of stuff this project is capable of. The more I get into it, I can see this to be one of the major projects used in future.
Karaf is a Top Level Project now. That is great and version 2.0 is out, and I’m an official contributor 🙂